Monday, October 7, 2013

General Conference
One Year Down!!I  This year has gone by so fast.  When your nose is in the grindstone time really flies!
Wow the Conference was so GOOD!!! I can’t even decide which is my favorite. I am going to say Elder Ballard and Elder Maynes and Elder Bednar and President Uchtdorf and President Eyring in the Priesthood session. Just too many good talks to decide. There was so much Power! Oh, and also Elder Dube-- that was SICK!!
We had a small miracle happen.  We were inviting people to come to the Conference and we had no one there so we went to a house of one of our friends who we talk with but have not started to teach yet. His name is Juan and we passed by and said do you want to come to listen to a prophet and he said Yes!  so he came and watched half of the conference with us. That was so cool!  I hope we can start teaching him because he is really nice.  He is a handy man and he fixes up peoples houses almost for free. He only charges so he can eat that day but he fixes a sink and charges like 3 dollars. But his wife died a while ago and he lives alone. He is really cool so we are going to work really hard to teach him
I was almost sure we would have changes this week because I have been in the same ward for six months I was not transferred.   I was a little upset at first but I realized I was just being selfish so I changed my mind and I am happy.   I can stay with the friends I have made and I can continue helping my ward and helping others love the Gospel. I know how to do this. I just have to love all and be their friend. I was not called to Chile to find Investigators but to find my friends!
I love the mission and my life!!
I love you mom
I love you dad

Elder Christensen







No comments:

Post a Comment