Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to me One Month Early!

This week was great.  I got all my birthday stuff one month early.  I had to make a decision....Wait for a month to open it or open all of it at once the same day. So, I opened it all in one day!! Thanks for all the things especially the beef jerky!! I love you all.

We went on divisions yesterday and it was really fun.  We had a lot of success.  We went out with two members. The best part is Elder Largo had a really good time.  He loved leading a little more in the ward.  I try to let him lead all the time with me but he never really wants to when I am around. He is getting more used to contacting now and talking with people so that is nice.

Also President Barreiros came to inspect our pension and said it is too old for missionaries to live there.  He told us to find a new house to live in so I am excited for that but it is really hard to look for new houses and I would rather just work in the street talking with people.  That is the best thing we do and the most fun too!!

Goal for the week: I am going to be a better listener!!!
I love you all especially my mommy and dad
Elder Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment