Monday, September 9, 2013

Just Working!




I’m just working here in El Mirador still. I can’t believe that Will is going to hit the MTC already! I remember when you told me he just got his call. He doesn’t have to worry about Spanish-- it just requires a lot of patience. I am still working on it, but that is ok it is a goal for the whole two years!
I cant believe that Miesha will be going home in December!! I didn’t think I left that much after her but seriously time doesn’t exist here. 
                                    

This week was fun we invited a women named Luisa to be baptized and she said yes but has a lot of doubts.  We have a lot of work to do with her. But I know if we focus on reading the BOM with her she will gain a testimony and that is all we need right? Better said--it is what she needs. 
I also had a funny experience.  We visited a member less active and her son was there so we taught him a little bit and I didn’t think he was a member because she said that she was the only member in her family. So I invited him to be baptized and he said he can’t because he smokes. Then we talked a little more and I said that is ok we can work through it and I invited him again. And it turns out that he was already baptized. So I invited a member to be baptized again hahahahaha it was funny but all good.

This week we also have some different rules. First September 11 has significance too it is the same day of a Government overthrow. So there is always a ton of chaos here. As a result, Tuesday we have to go to the house at 8 and we can’t leave the house again until Thursday. We have to stay inside for a whole day. I think that is going to be super weird but really good too because it will be dangerous outside. There are  still a lot of people who are in favor of the old government and there is total chaos. 
If we obey the rules and we don’t leave the house we wont have any problems so don’t worry about that at all!

Thanks for the pictures I just got them end more if you can! New ones of your vacations etc.. I like the one of BEN Working his heart out in the yard

Les Quiero mucho
Elder Christensen
Especially you MOM I Love you
Un Abrazon

                                
                                

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment