Monday, April 8, 2013


IMPORTANT

First I have an important favor to ask of my Mother and Father. We have the opportunity to take a recent convert to the temple on the 24 of April, but I need a family name or a ward name of someone who needs their temple work done. It needs to be a male too. This is really important. We can’t go to the temple without THE NAME of someone who needs their temple work done. Our Recent Convert is going to do the Baptism and Confirmation and next month I get to do the Endowment. So to summarize I need you to send me a family name or ward name of someone who needs their temple work done and I need it in my email next Monday or we cant go. Thanks for the help!

Any way CONFERENCE!! AM I RIGHT?? Seriously AM I RIGHT? I had such an awesome week with conference! I  loved every talk and drank in every word of those old guys. How do they know so much? But I am just going to say I liked the Priesthood session with Elder Tad R Callister tearing it up. Elder Holland of course was amazing and  I think my favorites  were back to back Giants on Sunday morning. Elder Perry and President Monson  smacked down on obedience. Also I always love the focus on the FAM. Sister Dalton brought the heat too with Return to Virtue. We need that so much here in Chile and in the world.  I cant wait to see conference again in October. By the way, I get 5 Conferences in the mission.  I am stoked for that.

There is only one thing better than Conference.  When we have investigators come with us. We brought an inactive member and his wife, who is catholic, to the Sunday morning session. They told us after that they felt a lot of peace and they loved the obedience talks and President Uchtdorf’s talk on LIGHT and leaving the darkness. I was so happy to talk with them about the conference. Paula and her son Emmurson wanted to come but there was a miscommunication so they couldn’t get a ride.  I felt so bad but they are strong.  Paula is really becoming active in the church right now so we are going to continue to help her.

I have a doctrinal question for all who want to help me answer it. In 3 Nephi 11:14-22 says Nephi gets the authority to baptize with the Holy Ghost. Before, he was not baptizing for the gift of the Holy Ghost because it was before Christ. But he baptized for repentance only. But I am confused because Joseph Smith said if a person doesn’t get the Holy Ghost after Baptism the baptism doesn’t help them. So how did the Holy Ghost work before Christ came?

There is a thinker..

Love you all,

Elder Christensen

"Completos" Biggest Hotdog Ever!


As Fall and Winter are approaching, we get some 'sick' sunsets!

No comments:

Post a Comment