Monday, November 4, 2013

Hola Familia

This week was good.  We had a fireside yesterday with President and Sister Barreiros.  They are so cool!! I am so glad they are here to lead the mission. They are really helping the members to get more involved in the work of salvation. How are your efforts for the Work of salvation? I hope we are looking and praying and also acting on opportunities to share the Gospel.  I know that God will guide us, he just needs a willing mind.
This week we had a miracle. We were teaching someone named T about three months ago but she left to go south to take care of her mom. She got back this week and came to church alone on Sunday. She talked to me and said that she wants to be baptized and she is ready.  We are going to have a baptism for the 16 of November.  It will be so Cool!!!  I love Miracles. I thought I would be long gone from this ward when she got back but I know that God has his own plan. That is so comforting.
Here in Chile they are already preparing for Christmas. So that is fun and it is getting hot here!! Like 80 degrees, but that is what Christmas is all about right?  the Heat!! Thanks for all your support.  I love you all. I know that Jesus Christ already paid for all so we just have to work as hard as we can to follow him. He is easily pleased but hard to satisfy because God and Christ know our potential. Do we? I know that we are Children of God and we can one day become like Him. I love my Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ. I love you all! 


Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment