Monday, November 25, 2013

MELIPILLA 

Wow this week was awesome!  I was a little lost all week with my companion Elder Alfaro. He is really funny and awesome and is helping me a ton here in the mission. He is from Salta Argentina and he has  22 months in the mission so that is cool. He has a lot of experience. But it has been a blast to work with him. The Branch here is really cool. We have a ton of youth that want to split with us and help us. I am super excited to work here. 

We had a baptism Sunday after there was a lot of Craziness.  A member fell and was bleeding from his head, but all good we took care of him and then he came to the baptism of his daughter and his grandson. That was really cool. There are a ton of awesome people here in Melipilla we are finding a lot of investigators. There are a lot of families that are not all members so we have a ton of work too. We also have 6 missionaries for this one branch. The work is working!
First Baptisms since coming to Melipilla

Yesterday we went to visit Sister C, who recently got baptized. She is super cool!!! She rents rooms to college students who study here in Melipilla, she gave a Book of Mormon to  every one that lives in her house. They read it together and it is so cool. She always is sharing the Gospel with her neighbors and inviting people to read the Book of Mormon and her Husband O does the same and he hasn’t even been baptized. He is awesome!!!! We invited him to be baptized and he said Bueno for the 22 of December. And then I said I loved him and he said good lets get married!! So that was funny he is a Jokester.  All in all we are all good.  I love the mission. I just feel so good right now. I fell relaxed and happy. I know the Book of Mormon is true. There is no other book in the world that is better.

Love Elder Christensen

 
Baptism before I left the last area

send off party

Good bye Elder C and Elder L


Saying good bye to first Companion Elder C from Spain


Melipilla







No comments:

Post a Comment