Monday, December 2, 2013

NEW WARD, NEW PEOPLE

This week was great.  We got to go on some divisions which are always fun.   Today we played soccer but on grass, which was super cool because we never get to play on grass, only on cement. But it was fun. We all ran a ton.

The thing that is good about being in a new ward is that we find a lot of new people. I still feel like I need to organize myself a little better,  but I am happy that we are working well here. We found an awesome family this week. They were missionaries too...for the Catholic Church. But they are not serious Catholics and they want us to go back. C y P. They love the family and they said they will do anything to protect it and help their family. What better way to help the family than by practicing the Gospel of Christ.


I think the coolest person I have met is Oscar. He is an old Fire fighter and he is the funniest person I have met…seriously. His wife recently got baptized and she wants us to teach her husband. We invited him to be baptized and he said yes!! Then said “in the Adventist church”. hahahah. But he knows the book of Mormon is true and he loves it. His wife is really cool too. She rents out rooms in her house and she invites all the people who rent in her house to read the book of Mormon with her and all the people have a book of Mormon and they read it!!! She is an awesome missionary. I know we can follow her example and be better missionaries everyday. I love you guys
I know the Book of Mormon is true and it is the tool we have to help others know the truth!
Love

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment