Monday, December 16, 2013

MORE MIRACLES

This week went well.   We are working and working and working. I love the people here, they are so nice and I love talking to them and making new friends in the street. This week the Miracle was that we went to the Central Plaza to contact and invite people to a choir and I talked with a man named A and he didn’t want anything and I asked why not. He said he was tired and wanted to rest. So we kept talking for about 10 minutes and I invited him to come to an English class and he came!! That was so cool because he actually said he wants to know more about the church! So Awesome!

Another Miracle is that my dad is OLDER today!! But he is still un cabro chico as they say it here in Chile. In English it is “a little Goat”. That means he is young. Happy Birthday dad!  Thank you for the letters and all the advice that you have sent me. I am so thankful to have the parents that I have and I am so happy to be here. I know that you guys worked a ton to help through my life. And...I was a pain!  I’m still a pain! But you helped me anyway!!! You are the best dad in the world. I know that best gift I can give you is just to work my hardest and to do all I can to help the people I meet,  to play piano when it is possible, and memorize scriptures and stuff like that!

Also we had a District conference.  It is like a stake conference but for a district because we are not a stake---Yet! It was really cool and President and Hna Barreiros came and they always take out the trash. Their talks were really good and we got to eat dinner with them on Friday. That was cool! They made me and my Comp stand up in front of everyone in the adult session so I was a little embarrassed but the conferences was really good.

Tudu Ben aca


I love you all especially mom and dad and James because you will be 13 in two days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment