Tuesday, February 11, 2014

CHANGES…AGAIN!

Elder Alfaro finished up his service this week; He served a total of 2 years and 2 weeks. And today he left to go home to Argentina. I am not going to lie I will miss the guy. I feel like I always say this but he was my most favorite companion that I have had. We got along really well. We worked hard and it was just a blast. To top it off we did a White wash together. But he’s has other things to do. And I have to keep going.
Do Not Leave!

I am super happy to receive my new Companion, Elder Felipe from Lima Peru. He is really cool. He is 27 and is a recent convert. So lets see, Elder Largo, Elder Alfaro, Elder Felipe: All of them had about 3 years of being members. So that was cool. Elder Felipe is a quiet guy from what I can tell of our day together. But I always get nervous at changes because I get all comfortable with my companion then I don’t know how we are going to get along.  I don’t know anything. So the first week is a little weird. But I am really happy to be working with Elder Felipe we are going to have a good Companionship.

I am thankful for all your support and help. I got your valentine too thanks! 
I know if we work our hardest to do what God wants, he will bless us and we will see miracles in our lives. I love you mom and dad!


Elder Christensen
Friends

Activities

more friends

More Activities
NEW ZONE
                                     

Empandas with Nuero Companero
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment