Monday, February 17, 2014

We run, there is no time to Walk!

This week was so cool. We literally were running the whole week. We had to go to Santiago which always takes about an hour and a half. Then we finished up a meeting at 5 and we had a baptism inter view to do at 6 so we jumped and the bus and...Slept. Well, only until we got to Melipilla then we jumped off did the interview which was a miracle!!  And ran to an activity in the church we also and a lesson and wow Good times.

Now, going back to the interview; I was able to do the Baptism interview for a man named I, who is only six months older than I am, but he always calls me “youngling”. He is a miracle. A month ago I was on divisions and we were going to a baptism service and as we entered the Church a young man outside stopped us and asked if he could go in and see the church. This man is named I. He went in and saw the baptism, went to church the next day, and met the missionaries that were going to teach him. And now he is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ. Ok no one can tell me that is not a miracle.

Other, We received a reference a month ago of a girl named C. Her dad is a member but the parents are separated. We got to her house and asked her if she would be baptized on the 22 of February. She said yes. Now in 5 days she will be baptized!! And last, we are teaching a Professor of Religion named A M. She also said she would be baptized this Saturday. She said she is not sure yet but will try her hardest to read the book of Mormon and pray so she can know that this is the church of Jesus Christ. I know she will get an answer.

I am a fan of the simplicity, Like Nephi. I am here because I know That this is the Church of Jesus Christ, I know the Book of Mormon is True, Joseph Smith was called by God to be a prophet, and that this church has the keys to seal families for Eternity. I want everyone else to know that too. That is all

I love you all especially my mom
Elder Christensen

 
Celebrating Valentine's Day  missionaries style



District President's wife makes specialty cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment