Monday, April 21, 2014

HOLY WEEK

This week went by so fast that I really don’t remember what happened. 
But I do remember that it was very good. We found more people to teach so that always makes me happy. But I did not take any pictures sorry. 

This week is really important in Chile.  It was Holy Week. The whole week people celebrate Christ because it supposedly was his last week of life. So Friday was cool because everyone was in their house and we found a ton of people to teach. It is sad that there are so many people who say they believe in Christ but when we start to talk to them they have never read the bible. But at least this week people wanted to learn.

Funny miracle of the week: We were knocking doors before lunch and we found a house without a fence so of course we knocked it! At the same time a pregnant women came over to talk to us and the person whose door we knocked opened. So I talked to the man in the door and my comp talked to the pregnant women. The man in the door didn’t want much but I kept trying to have a conversation when a grandma came over and just shut the door on my face. HAHAHA. Then she came out again and got mad at us for annoying people on Holy Friday. But on the other side of things, the pregnant lady wants to be baptized so we went by later that day to teach her!
Good Experience.
Well that was my week we have had a ton of success this month so we are preparing for May now se we can keep preparing people to make covenants with God.
It is a great day, The Church is true.

 Love you all,

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment