Wednesday, April 16, 2014

TESTIMONIES

This week was so good. We found two new families to teach. The family is so important because these are the people who are constantly influencing us for good or bad. They help us in our progress or they can slow it down too. That is why it is so important to have a family that has been sealed in the temple so we can help one another return to God. I know you know that, but I learned it from a new member. 

We had two baptisms this week. E and her son C. It was cool they were so ready. I just feel like it was a miracle but of course they were references from a member. What a sign of love is to send the missionaries to a friend because you can change their life in this earth and in the eternities.
Baptism of E and son C

Sunday E gave her testimony and it was so strong and spiritual. She stood up in front of all the members of the branch and testified of the Book of Mormon and that it changes lives. And she said that we can’t keep this to ourselves because there are so many more people who need the blessing of the Gospel in their lives and we know it. We can help them!! I know there are people waiting for you to invite them I know God will Guide you.

Thanks for always supporting me. I like a quote Uncle Jeffrey sent me. It doesn’t matter if we are perfect but we should strive to always learn from our mistakes. I know I make a ton of mistakes but I try to get better. That is the purpose of all this right. It wouldn’t be fun if we were al perfect but we will get their some day through the miracle process of repentance. I always can find something in my day that I can improve and I am grateful for the Guidance I receive.
Hey did you hear the talk of Elder Ballard?
All members need Preach my Gospel and need to study it!! I know it will help you in your lives!

I love you mom and dad


Elder Christensen


Burning a pair of pants to mark 18 months of service!




I love cleaning hoarder homes...Dirtiest home EVER!



No comments:

Post a Comment