Monday, April 7, 2014

FAMILIES ARE FOREVER

We had a tough week this week, A brother and a good friend died this week in an accident while working in is back yard. Jonathan Donoso. He will be missed. He left his wife and 5 kids the oldest with 17 and the youngest 1 year old. 
I could not believe what had happened when I was called. 
I am forever grateful for the plan of salvation because I know that this family can and will be together forever. I am thankful that I was able to meet this great man.

The messages of the conference brought peace and encouragement to us in this hard time. I really liked all the talks but some of the Highlights were Elder Zwick, Elder Corbridge, Presidente Eyring in Priesthood, Presidente Monson the his both talks, and Presidente Uchtdorf Sunday. I felt like I have a lot of things that I need to change in my life. But I am thankful for the messages because now I know what I can focus on so that will be awesome. 
The Conference really is revelation directly from God and I am glad that I still have one more that I will see in the mission. I feel excited to study the talks and to apply them in my life. 

We didn’t have the Baptisms this week because of the funeral of Hermano Donoso but next Saturday they are going to get baptized so we are all good here. 
I love you all so much. I love what Elder Anderson said, The family is the Treasure of Heaven. And it is true. There is nothing more important. I love you truly and I thank you for all you have done to help me.

Love Elder Christensen

Hair cut time...so trusting




No comments:

Post a Comment