Saturday, July 26, 2014

BAPTISM

This week was crazy!! I am living with 5 elders who are going home on Monday. It is a little hard to focus but I am so excited to get my new comp on Monday!! Just to top of the change that we’ve had, we are going to have a BAPTISM!! We were so close all month and just pulled it out. 

Her name is G and she is just like MATILDA!! So weird! She is so smart!! She is smarter than her mom and she is only 10. Her mom is a member but was inactive and we started teaching her. We actually went with President Barreiros and he told us we need to focus on G and baptize her. So we did and we taught her everything! It is a miracle that she learned so fast!! I can’t believe it. But she is getting baptized tomorrow! I am so happy. She is so happy and her mom was crying a little bit she was so happy!  I love the Gospel! Completing families is the bomb!!

We also passed this whole week with president Barrieros. I love this man. He has taught me so much! He was talking about some trunky subjects this week because all the assistants are dying except for me and Elder Hasler. He asked us how we can feel the spirit after the mission. The only way is do what we do here. Study the scriptures everyday, pray, go to church, teach with the missionaries, share the gospel, serve in a calling. The gospel is so simple!!! I love it. But wait...
Luckily I still have a ton of time left to keep working here:)
Love you mom and dad!!

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment