Sunday, August 10, 2014

CHANGES, New Comp, Baptisms

                             
Well, sadly we had changes and my good old companion Elder Foster went home. That is crazy for me!!! It’s a little tough but that is ok life goes on.
                            
I got a new companion named ELDER LOPEZ. He is from ARGENTINA. My fourth comp from there. That is pretty crazy.  
                           

We had a pretty busy week planning some meetings and doing some divisions. And planning....A Baptismal service. 
This week Alvaro and Gonzalo are getting baptized. I’ll send a picture next week because today at 6 they are getting baptized.
All the work has again paid off, as always! I really felt a love for Mission Work this week because I just love teaching people about the Gospel.

I love teaching missionaries and I love divisions. But there is nothing better than teaching someone about the Gospel and just feeling the spirit testifying of the Truth. I miss teaching because I still teach right now but not as much. Especially in baptisms, I want to just go out and find people and teach them like I used to do in Melipilla or in Cerrillos!!! Teaching Rocks!

Funny: We saw a drug chase this week. We were just walking down the street and a car swerved right in front of us and sped down a side street and 5 seconds latter a cop car came flying by. We kind of stood there watching then just kept working. Good times

I just want to testify that the Book of Mormon is true and I know it because every time I read it I feel the spirit, I feel peace and calmness. There is no greater feeling than to know that the spirit is with you. I know that the Priesthood has been restored to the Earth and the Thomas S Monson is a Prophet. What a privilege to have a prophet of God on Earth!!
Love you mom and DAD

Elder Christensen







No comments:

Post a Comment