Sunday, August 10, 2014

Another Week Gone By…
                                            

This week was probably the most relaxed week of the change. So we worked a lot in out sector which was good. We found some Haitians that actually speak Spanish…that is cool. There are a ton of Haitians in our sector and they are all so nice and always let us in to teach but then...Don’t speak Spanish...Awkward. No English, no Spanish, we are stuck.
                                       

We talked to a guy yesterday who told us that he was sealed in the temple, Elders Quorum president and all that...but then he said he went inactive at 9 years old...I don’t understand. 
I love talking with people in the street--some are crazy, some hate us, some love us. Also I knocked a door yesterday and this older guy came out and started talking to us then he said who is it? The missionaires, slammed the door. Hahahahaha good times.
                                     

I hope all is well with the fam. Enjoy Eliza this week!! Thanks for everything. Just want you all to know that I know the Church is true. I love the Book of Mormon. I finally realized how the spirit works with me. I have felt it always but I learned by reading the Book of Mormon. For me it is a classic Fruit of the spirit Peace and Joy. That is how I feel when I teach the Gospel, read the scriptures. I have been thinking a lot about something President Barreiros always tells us, He asks us Do you know when the spirit is with you? and when it leaves? I have been trying to find the times when the spirit is with me so I can keep these good habits all my life. 
I love you mom and dad
Love Elder Christensen
Say hi to Eliza

 
Eliza in my email




No comments:

Post a Comment