Thursday, October 23, 2014


HOME
OCTOBER 21, 2014

Wow, I'm home after two years!! It is so exciting to be here, I was so happy to see the family again and to talk with them. I feel like just staying home forever. But I had to sadly leave behind the people I have come to love over these two years. I don't know when I will be able to see them again. I love Chile and I will miss it. I feel a little lost here like I have no purpose or structure but it will get better. I'm sure I just have to get used to it. I am thankful for the two years I had to serve the Lord. I know God lives, and Christ lives and loves us, he died for us so we can return to God's presence.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true and is the church of Christ. The Book of Mormon is the Word of God. I love you all and Thanks for all the support I have had during my mission.
Love Formerly Elder Christensen, now just Andrew Christensen







No comments:

Post a Comment