Monday, October 13, 2014

That Awkward Moment…

Well this is uncomfortable, I guess this is my last P-day.  Weird.
I wish I could have baptized here in San Antonio, but I am happy. I know I could help people here, even if it was only playing piano in church or help the missionaries. I am happy.
I know God exists, he is our Father, Christ is our Savior. The church of Christ has been restored today, The Book of Mormon is true and it’s a beautiful day. There is nothing that has brought me more happiness than sharing the gospel. I plan on serving him my whole life.

 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
Mat 13:45-46
The search is up.
I love you mom thanks for always writing me supporting me, Your the best mom I could ask for. I am so happy God gave me parents who taught me the Gospel.
I love you dad

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment