Monday, October 6, 2014

My Certificate Expired
Number 5

General Conference was really good. I really enjoyed the talks. I liked Elder Bednar, Elder Christofferson, Elder Robbins, Elder Godoy, Elder Scott, Elder Eyring, Elder Uchtdorf in Priesthood was so good!!, Elder Jorg was good too. They were all good. I had a list of questions and they were all answered! I cant wait to study them more. 

Sleeping Elder during Conference:(
I noticed they talked a lot about trust in our leaders, Stay on the Ship, and also to make good decision because this life is a test and we need to stay focused. This week was good and passed way fast because I was looking forward to the conference for so long!! 

We talked with a lot of people and we literally found an old man with 70 years who was starving in his house. He lives alone and his family abandoned him, he can’t walk because his foot is bad and he has no one to help him. When we passed by he asked us to buy him bread  and we went to a store and they had none, so we went to another one and we bought ham and bread for him. He thought we ran off because he watched us go another way to find a new store. But when we came back he was really grateful. 3 days without food! He told us the last time he asked someone to buy for him, they took 5 mil pesos which is about 10 dollars and they never came back. It was really sad. But we talked with him, he doesn’t understand anything. 

I am grateful that God put us in his way so he could feel God´s love and help. There is always someone who needs help. 
Thanks for everything I love you all

Elder Christensen



Beautiful Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment