Monday, September 29, 2014

Divisions

I was sent on two divisions this week with some missionaries who really needed help. I was really worried about them too. I didn’t know what I was going to say or do to help them. Some missionaries have been saying I just give everyone palos, corrections. But I didn’t want them to feel angry or discouraged. I wanted them to change. The divisions were good I got to know two good missionaries who were just confused or lost in a sense. It is so easy to get distracted here, maybe with a comp who is disobedient or just not focusing 100 percent in the work. But I felt good after. I know that God helped me and I hope these missionaries felt something and change, so they can have success.

I feel like I still have to learn so much and improve so much but there is no time. I need to teach better, I need to talk with everyone and etc. But I feel like a deadline is coming up and I’m not ready. Truly I don’t know if I’m ready for the mission to end but It isn’t my choice anyway. I’m nervous. I don’t know what I still need to do I just know I have to keep working and working and being a good missionary. 

We had a baptism that fell through because he has cancer and had to go to the hospital hopefully this week he will be baptized!
Love you mom and dad

Elder Christensen
The sign says "cheerful"



No comments:

Post a Comment