Monday, September 1, 2014

BACK TO THE FUTURE
                                     

Well, the zone here is pretty hard. That makes me really excited because we can only get better and I know that God is getting ready just to bless us and help us have success here. I met some members this week and I am really excited to get to know them more and work with them.
                                    
W got two references this week and they are pretty great people I know they will get baptized. But we have a lot to do. I am so happy to be back in the field. There is nothing better.
I missed the walking all day, looking for new people to teach, and just falling in bed from being so tired and just waking up a second later...but its 6 30.
It rained really hard the other day and everyone told us about it but we didn’t hear anything because.,...zzzzzzzzzzz. Sweet!!

I’ve been reading a lot of the conference talks.  I know that God puts us where he needs us and where we can work the best. I know that there are people here who need my help and I need theirs. My comp is sweet!  He’s from Star Valley Wyoming-- Elder Stephens. I sent a foto home. We have a lot of work to do.
                                         

I feel like the missionaries in this zone don’t understand how vital they are to this work. I read the story of the 2000 stripling warriors today and I really love this story. Antipus and his men were tired and were ready to die defending their cities. When the Strippling warriors got there, they received great hope and joy. And theeir example was even greater.  They were valiant, obedient, no fear, thanks to the moms. This is how we are as missionaries. The wards here are fighting and they are tired. They need the help of the young blood--the missionaries, for this work to progress. I know we will have success here if all the missionaries understand their own importance in this work. They will work as hard as they can. I love the Book of Mormon!! 

Also preached with an Evangelic yesterday- it was weird, but he asked us to preach in the street. We just said Christ lives and then we left.

Love you all 

Elder Christensen

My Sector La Costa
                                      





Scripture covers
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment