Monday, January 20, 2014

Visiting the Mission Areas!

We had a really good week seriously! I had the blessing to go visit areas of other missionaries and it was very rewarding. We taught really good people and we found a lot of people who in reality are ready to listen to the Gospel. I am happy.

First, I went to the Country and we were riding on bikes. And as my pictures indicate I did fall. But that is ok-I was still able to work and I really loved riding on bikes. I had a blast getting to know the other missionaries better. 

The miracle of the week was we were going to a baptism. And we entered the church and a man stopped us right inside the gate and he asked if he could learn about the church. His name is Ignacio. And we said “But of Course you can, lets go”. And he said good lets go. He wants to feel closer to God because he never felt like he was very sincere in following his religion and now he is on the search to find the true church. We testified to him about the church and we invited him to come to church on Sunday and he came.  He got to know Presidente Barreiros. So he was very blessed. I know that God is preparing people for us to help. Just like the people Amelia and Peter got to know!

We are also teaching a Cuban man named Jorge who is Atheist but he has a ton of questions and he said he will read a little of the book of Mormon. We want to help him. But he has to read the Book of Mormon and he will come to know that God exists and not only that he exists but that he is our Father. He loves us and will do anything to bless us and to help us if we just look for him. If we ask he will come to our aid. I know God will help Jorge know that he exists.

Thanks for everything you do for me I love you Mom and Dad and all the Fam
Elder Christensen

 
Sometimes you fall...off a bike...so God can pick you back up!


Wonders of the World...yes the Salt Lake Temple


No comments:

Post a Comment