Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year

This New Year was super special. We had to be in the house at 8 pm and so we made a giant smoothie and pancakes and macaroni and cheese and we ate ice cream. It was a big night. Also we cleaned the whole house so that was something very good.  At 11 30 we were all sleeping and the next day--2014 started! It was crazy. It was a good time. I am thankful that I can be serving here during the New Year.

I have been reflecting a lot on the year that has passed. 2013 was really short and I am thankful that I have been here in Chile.  It has been a great learning experience. But it still goes on. I have to keep going.

The other week we contacted a guy named J L and we invited him to church. He said that he was an Evangelist so he can’t come to our church. But he came and then he came to an activity and to church again yesterday. We haven’t even taught him yet but he really likes the church and he keeps coming to the activities. It is really cool that there are people who just like church and are ready to listen to the gospel. 

I also learned the importance of Humility. We were working with a brother in our branch and he was talking to us about his life. He is very successful and still humble.   Usually when one is successful they want to show off their success but it is more impressive to be humble. That is a sign of spiritual strength  I am grateful for the example.

I am also grateful for the example of all of you my family,   I love you all.

Elder Christensen
Everyday...
Jumping the Wall

Food for the New Year

Pot of Smoothie

Nightly Phone calls


Chile is Burning.....


Food
More food...


and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment