Monday, March 17, 2014


J

We had a good week. We had some good lessons. I went to Bollenar and rode a bike for about 4 and a half hours-- that was so cool!! I have seriously decided that I do not want a car after the mission I just want a bike, it is much better.  I am excited to keep working.

We had a zone conference this week in San Antonion.   We got to go to the beach for the second time in my mission!! It was all misty and cold but we still took some cool pictures.
                                       

 We got up at 6 and left at 8 30 am and we got back and 8 30 pm. We learned a ton. What I liked the most is we talked about how simple the Doctrine of Jesus Christ is. We need to study and learn it so we teach the words of Christ and not our own words. In Predicad mi Evangelio (Preach my Gospel) Chapter 3 we have the Doctrine plain and simple. So I have  to study it everyday. It is simple and I feel like all the missionaries including myself felt like we already new that stuff but I started studying it again this week and I learn something every time. Maybe not a new fact, but my understanding is always getting better. I am thankful for the conferences that help me be better.

This week I think the biggest event will be Wednesday!!! When Sarah leaves!! I am so excited for her and I know that she will be an awesome missionary in England. I am so proud to my hermanita in the mission with me and the other Sister Christensen. Now I will have to say Sister Christensen 1 and sister Christensen 2. That is great!  Thanks for the Example sis. 

I love you all.  Keep working and serving others 
I love you mom and dad

Elder Christensen




No comments:

Post a Comment