Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MELIPILLA STRONG

We had changes this week but luckily I stayed here in Melipilla!! I am very thankful for that because it is too cool here. We have a family that is preparing to be baptized on the 6 of April so that will be cool and also we have a baptism this week with my good friend J L. 

J L has been going to church for about three months but he didn’t want to commit to be baptized. So we took a leap of faith to stop teaching him. It is hard to leave an investigator, seriously. But two weeks later he called us up and said “good Christensen y Felipe I want to be baptized this week”. Well he didn’t get baptized that week, but now he is ready.

I got to go back to El Mirador in Cerrillos yesterday because I had to stay in Santiago so I could renew my Visa.   I saw some families and it was really cool. I think you don’t understand how much you miss someone until you see them again. But I was happy yesterday. And today rocked! We waited in lines for like three hours, but lines are good to make friends so I talked with someone named L. She spoke English really well and wanted to practice. I told her that I wanted to send missionaries to visit her and she accepted. I know it is very simple but a little conversation can change everything. 

God is simple we are simple because we are his children. Saying hola or talking with someone in the street might just change their life, who knows?
God just hopes that we trust in him and he does the rest. We have got to learn to trust.
Now my goal is to not just change the people in my sector but this change I want to help the missionaries here. They are so great. I don’t think I have understood yet how faithful they are. I respect them and love them. But it is easy to say that but showing it is another thing.  I’m going to show this change. Melipilla is so great!

I am so happy for sister Christensen 1 y 2. They are so great.
 I love you mom and dad
Elder Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment