Saturday, May 10, 2014

Goodbye to Melipilla, First Gringo Companion and We bought a Zoo…almost!
                                             

I got changed out of Melipilla. The last 6 months went by way too fast. I got sent to Ochogavia 2.   I am actually in the same zone as Elder Keddington right now but I never see him because I don’t pass a lot of time in my sector because we have a lot of work to do outside of our sector too! 

                                            
We have had some really crazy experiences this week. I have been in my new sector for like 4 days and we have already been chased out by this one drunken crazy guy who always calls us Yankees. And also an old drunk guy told us to pray for him because the devil follows him around. It is a little weird but the work is the same and I love it!
                                           

Elder Foster is a good missionary. He is my first American companion and we get along really well. I have never laughed so much but we work hard too so don’t worry. We have talked with a ton of people this week because we have to find new people to teach. We have a lot of work to do and a lot of people to help.
Elder Foster & Elder Christensnen
                                     
I know this church is true. I know this is God’s work. I have seen so many miracles here. Just after a long day of walking around and someone says, Yes,  I would love to learn more about your message; Or a member who says I have a friend who needs your help. They come in small ways. But more importantly I have felt the truth of this work. I have felt the gospel bless the lives of others. I have felt the spirit when a new convert gave her testimony about the Book of Mormon. I know this is true. I know Jesus is our savior and redeemer.
I love you all and see you tomorrow!!
New Missionaries and Trainers
                                            

Elder Christensen

Love you Mom!!

Saying Good-bye to Melipilla and Friends



                                   

Giant Egg balloon

Zoo

                                 
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment