Thursday, July 25, 2013

One Week Down
 I have been training for one week and it went well. I still feel a little overwhelmed with the responsibility. I am thankful for it though because I am excited to learn and do my best to help my new companion Elder Largo from Argentina. I feel like we have the gained the confidence of many of the members and I am excited to continue to work with them. I am talking a lot now in the lessons too because my companion ya know is new and is a little scared to talk. But he has a powerful testimony and is excited to be her working so I am stoked to work with him.
                                          
                                                                    Elder C and Elder L
We had an awesome conference this week with Elder and Sister Zebaillos of the Seventy and he is from Chile.  His wife talked to us about what we need to do to have the spirit with us at all times. She said we need to pray but we should meditate before and after to decide what we need and to wait and listen for the answers. Then study the scriptures and use our time well, and the normal things. Also a point that she said was that we need to be PURE in HEART.  There is no better place to learn how to be pure in heart than in the Mission. I am going to study purity and I have desires to learn more about how I can become more pure in heart and bring the sprit into my life. 
Elder Zebaillos talked about doing all that we can and teaching with the spirit. He said we don’t know our potential but God does. We should pray everyday that we can do all we can in the work. I know that God will help me be a good missionary and trainer if I humbly search his help through prayer and search for opportunities to serve others. I am really excited to train and improve as a missionary. Also Sister Zebaillos asked what is our limit? How much can we do? We will never know if we are not out working and pushing our limits to improve. I hope to push my limits everyday and search for my limits.
Thanks for all the support and I hope that all of us will continually push our limits to do the will of God and so he can work through us!
With Much Love Elder Christensen

Paz y Amor


New Companion, New Mission President

No comments:

Post a Comment